Turf Farm Production Manager and Regional Sales Manager
TURF FARM PRODUCTION MANAGER:
Stable, growth-oriented, customer-focused turf farming operation has an opportunity for a seasoned Production Manager. The growth of our company in this area has created the demand for someone who can step in and immediately manage the farming and production operations. The successful candidate will have strong leadership abilities, detailed oriented, a passion for timeliness and excellence, and the ability to communicate to all levels in an organization. Our dynamic company provides an exciting fast paced environment to work in as well as competitive compensation, performance incentives. This position reports directly to the Principals of the organization.
- Responsible for scheduling, measuring labor capacity in conjunction with client's requirements and demands
- Manage all production and harvesting personnel to include selection, hiring and directing to ensure efficient and effective work performance
- Manage all production and harvesting aspects to meet the high quality standards required by our company
- Ensure that adequate planning methodology is maintained to ensure timely completion of production
- Maintain preventative maintenance measurements and systems for farming and production equipment
- Ensure that safety standards are followed at all times
- Verifiable five (5) plus years’ experience with a turf farming operation
- Proven experience in managing the production and harvesting in the turf farming or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both direct reports, harvesting and production capacity
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute effective and efficient production processes
- Valid driver’s license, DOT medical card and CO private pesticide applicators license required; CSFM certification is a plus
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER:
The successful candidate will have a history of building new client relationships, maintaining excellent customer service, and surpassing quotas. You will be supported by a dynamic support staff and marketing/sales promotion. You must be comfortable selling to homeowners and to the CEO of major corporations.
If you have:
- Verifiable successful outside commissioned sales experience preferably to home owners, garden centers, outdoor sports venues, government entities and/or commercial landscaping companies
- Expertise in relationship/consultative selling
- Knowledge of landscaping, grounds keeping, turf management and/or golf course maintenance is highly desirable
- Must have proven attributes of Integrity, Initiative, Reliability, and Persistence
- An established potential client base extremely beneficial
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive salary, and incentives, we provide comprehensive benefits and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best Turf Farm Production Managers or Regional Sales Managers in the region, please forward resume and salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com. All inquiries, resumes and applicants will be kept in strict confidence.