- Turfgrass Lawn Guide
- Turf News
- TPI E-Newsletter
- Business Management Newsletter
- Facts about Artificial Turf
- News Releases
- TPI Products
- Search Member Directory
- Green Industry Associations
- Photo Gallery
- Turfgrass FAQ's
- Turfgrass Educational Center
Review our latest industry news releases!
Our News Releases consists of informative articles of interest to members of the media and consumers. Much of the information is in the form of “pdf” files. Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view and print these pages. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, click here to download it for free.
TPI Press Releases:
CONCLUSION - "A dense vegetative cover of turfgrass on a lawn reduces
pollution and runoff."
- EPA Chesapeake Bay Program Final Report 2013
Benefits of America's Lawns by TC Connor
Purple Gold - A contemporary view of recycled water irrigation by Dr. M. Ali Harivandi
University of California- Turfgrass Water Conservation - Order your updated version today!
Turf Magazine Articles:
The Lawn Institute Pass Along articles
- Curb Appeal
- It's Okay to Let Your Grass Go Dormant
- Natural Grass vs Artificial Turf
- Maintaining Your Mower
- Spring Weed Management in Lawns
- Quick and Slow-Release Nitrogen Fertilizer: What's the Difference?
- Decision-Makers' Guide Comparing Athletic Surfaces
- Avoiding New Lawn Failures
- Everyday Should Be Earth Day
- Five Common Lawncare Mistakes
- Homeowners Can Prepare Their Lawn for Possible Drought
- Mow it High and Let it Lie
- Mow Your Leaves for a Healthier Lawn
- Stay Off a Frosty Lawn
- Turfgrass...Made in the Shade
- Weeds are Indicators of Soil Problems
- What Is and Isn't Thatch
The press media kit was created by Turfgrass Producers International as a source of information for writers and editors of green industry publications, research specialists, educators, university students, lawn care professionals, extension specialists, master gardeners and others requiring timely information on turfgrass and green industry related issues.