- Member Benefits & Programs
- Turf News - TGIF
- Turfgrass Forum
- TPI E-Newsletter
- Business Management Newsletter
- TPI Products & Marketing Tools
- TPI Logo's
- Photo Library for Your Business
- The Lawn Institute - Your Foundation
- Search Member Directory
- Membership FAQ's
TPI Logos and Standards
Displaying the TPI logo identifies you and your company as someone who is committed to keeping abreast of research, product innovations, and improved practices that benefit the environment.
Download the TPI logo today and display it proudly on your website, printed marketing materials, business cards, vehicles and more!
Click here to view and download the TPI logo files
The link above is a sample of logos available, if you would like more images or a different format please contact the TPI office at 847-649-5555.
Please read the following guidelines for proper use of the TPI logo.
TPI Logo Use Guidelines:
- You may use the TPI logo on your business cards, letterhead stationery, envelopes, Website and marketing and advertising materials to indicate that you are a TPI member in good standing.
- The logos cannot be used on any product, packaging or book
- The logos must be used as provided by TPI with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words.
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features or symbols.
- The Logo should be neither larger nor more prominent than your own logo or company name.
- To properly present a logo, a minimum of ¼ inch clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained.
- The Logo can appear in two colors, PMS 342 and PMS 348 or in black and white.
- The Logo may not be displayed in any orientation that is different from the artwork provided by TPI. The text should always read horizontally on whatever medium it is being placed.
- The Logo may not be placed on its side (vertically).
Show us how you are using the TPI logo with your testimony and perhaps we can feature you in our next "Where in the World is TPI Represented?" column in the monthly TPI E-Newsletter!